Sunday, February 1, 2009

I've joined Fashion-R-Us! If you're a group member, get to my store now to get your free celebratory gift (near the stairs at the back of the store).

FREE FEBRUARY EARRINGS!
All PISCES! Come get a free set of my amethyst Pisces birthday earrings! Available until March 1st!

So what's in the works? ICE
I am working on some beautiful diamond necklaces, and Earrings! Okay, actually they're done, I just need to get shots of them and put them in the store. Look for the release notice tomorrow!

I WANT THE RED ONE!
How would you like to design your own shoes? I'm working on a flash application that will allow you to choose custom colors for shoes, bags, hats and other secondlife accessories. It'll fire off your request to me, i'll make the shoe, bag or hat with your color choices and send it your way!
I'll post more details on that as I get everything set-up.

What's Next?
Ruffle blouses, Jelly Heels and Silver Bangles... stay tuned!

No comments: