Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What's in the works

Eye see you... New "Eye Love" eyes are in the works. I'm releasing a series of eyes with heart themes this week. More on that when i have the screen shots and sale boards ready.

SHOES are now available at SWA in Soigne... look for Stilleto Pumps. sandals and boots next to your favorite SWA fashions.

Strap Tops, Elves and Anime Themes - I'm heading down the otaku road, creating Fantasy and Anime Themed intimates and costumery. To start with, Shirow Masamune and World of Warcraft themed apparel. I'm not awesome enough to do "everything" associated with the outfits I want to create... but rest assured I will tell you where to get everything for the complete look.

As a side note, drop me a notecard if you have questions or problems with an item. I'm attempting to be diligent about including bling & non-bling versions with jewelry, and AO & non-AO versions with shoes - just let me know if i miss anything, and i'll make it right.

- Iseult

No comments: