Thursday, December 25, 2008

Fashion Shows and Next Ideas...

Bonbonniere is open in Soigne! in celebration, Sioxie, Charlotte and I hosted a Fahsion Show with D&F Modeling on the 20th. For those that missed it, I'll be posting a link to the video as soon as I get a link from D&F.

I'm planning my next releases. I can promise many beautiful shoes since I finally have a shoe sculpty that I'm pleased with. I'm planning much in the way of fluffy, girly and exotic lingerie too. Maybe I can get Sioxie to help me with sculpting a poodle, or chihuahua so we can all have our own bit of celebrity glamour.

Next post is the next release! Also if you have a blog and want to receive copies of my stuff to review (or just to strut around in) - drop me a notecard.

As usual, suggestions, ideas, comments and feedback are welcomed!

No comments: